It’s inevitable: cost is a factor in most, if not all, business decisions. Something to consider, yes, but it should not be the number one objective when hiring a Virtual Assistant company or business services firm. When you are car shopping, do you go for the lowest priced model? Or, do you shop for the car that is high-quality and fits your needs? It is the same with hiring a Virtual Assistant.
A Virtual Assistant or business services provider can:
- Design your website
- Manage an effective social media campaign
- Coordinate a new product launch from start to finish
- Organize a telesummit to provide more exposure to your brand or product
Less-savvy businesses will take the less expensive route only to be incredibly dissatisfied with the quality of the talent. It’s true, they always eventually hire a more experienced professional and company.
With that in mind, here is a bit of information that can help you in selecting a professional Virtual Assistant firm at a rate you can stomach.
- Most professional Virtual Assistant firms will have a rate card that they use to quote a project. If you have a budget, let them know. For example, at Virtual Assist USA, we are in the business to help you. We can work with reasonable budgets. Many professionals will do that.
- Ask what the rate includes—does it include unlimited e-mail support? Night and weekend availability? Don’t let someone nickel and dime you.
- Are there discounts for volume or 3-6 month commitments? Virtual Assistant firms will discount your rate if you purchase a bulk of hours (<20) or show commitment by signing a 3-month agreement.
Virtual Assist USA is one of the largest Virtual Assistant teams in the United States for business owners who want to generate more revenue and gain more free time. Virtual Assist USA offers virtual assistant services that include administrative services, graphic design, bookkeeping/accounting, social media management internet marketing, human resources, shopping cart administration and web design. For more information on how a virtual assistant can help you save time and money, visit: www.virtualassistusa.com