To give you a glimpse into some of our proudest milestones and achievements in 2017, I’m excited to share Virtual Assist USA’s 2017 in Review, a celebration of the growth of our business, our team, and our clients.
Our company’s history spans nearly a decade, with thousands of clients joining us along the way. This past year, we are proud to have expanded our footprint with Virtual Assistants that bring a deeply client-centric spirit to Virtual Assist USA.
Of our many technical forays and process improvements, here are a few of our favorite highlights:
- We kicked off 2017 with our project management system’s highly anticipated release of Board View. Clients expressed wanting a way to easily view the status of all the tasks in a project. They wanted the ease of understanding who is working on what, and instantly visualize a workflow. This new Board View tool provided clients with the “aha!” moment of seeing their actual process presented visually and an immediate sense of accomplishment watching tasks move along the various stages of completion
- Directly driven by client feedback, we made updates to our onboarding process which eliminates paperwork, improves matching methods & gets clients connected to their virtual assistants on the very same day
- Our team’s commitment to learning was evident as they completed 87 continuing education courses including advanced mastery training in Pinterest, InfusionSoft, Emotional Intelligence, Facebook Ads & LeadPages & attended including Content Marketing World, MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum & Traffic + Conversion Summit.
- To-the-minute-accuracy of our Time Logs and Reporting is one of our most popular features and this year we continued to build this capability to ensure that viewing time is as efficient as possible for each client.
- Our founder, Danielle Cuomo, was recognized as an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, a global competition that recognizes entrepreneurs who are succeeding in innovation
- Expanding partnerships, we inked a deal with Ruby Receptionists to offer our clients an affordable inbound solution
- We proudly began the process to become certified as a Woman-Owned Business
You may have heard success defined as “Making those who believed in you look brilliant.” Our clients, team and referral partners have believed in Virtual Assist USA since day one.
As we kick off 2018 with big ambitions and aggressive goals, we are committed to making you look brilliant.
Thank you for making 2017 unforgettable.