Our award-winning company has earned us a reputation as the largest company in the virtual assistant industry, consistently rated as #1 across review sites.
We are looking for 1-2 Virtual Assistants who excel in website design and building, to join our multi-VA team. We serve clients in all industries, including in the Fortune 500 space. We support our clients in all areas including Marketing, Web Design, Social Media and more. This position is for an experienced Virtual Assistant with website design and building skills.
Here’s how you know if this position has your name written all over it:
- You’re what we call an “over-deliverer”
- You thrive on supporting and delighting customers in a virtual environment
- You understand and have experience with task management systems like Teamwork PM
- You have the ability to make clients feel happy, motivated and clear
- You’re fun, confident and well-mannered
- When you don’t know something, you are resourceful and find solutions
- You can be prepared to address and improve current systems as well as design from the beginning
- You take accountability and ownership for all projects through creation, testing, deployment and support
- You’re compelling, have good grammar and pride yourself on your written communications
- You are organized and crazy about processes (and patient with people who are neither of these things)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years of related experience
- Strong working knowledge of web design and maintenance
- Advanced WordPress, coding and programming skills
- Experience working virtually for multiple clients in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass a background check
Please apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- How does your background and experience fit the requirements of this role? (Complete list of past work)
- Why does this opportunity excite you? What would make it worthwhile for you to work with us?
- Share up to 3 examples of past client experiences that demonstrate how you can shine in the role.
- What energizes you about client service?
Please include a brief paragraph about why you’d like to work for Virtual Assist USA as well as an example of what you would bring to the table as a member of the team.
Virtual Assist USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Virtual Assist USA complies with applicable Pennsylvania and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.