A Virtual Assistant and outsourced business services company, Virtual Assist USA, is looking to fill a position for a Creative Professional Virtual Assistant with graphic design specialization. Our award-winning company has earned us a reputation as the largest company in the virtual assistant industry, consistently rated as #1 across review sites.
If this is an amazing fit for what you love to do and what you want to accomplish in your career, we hope you apply.
We are looking for 1-2 rockstar Virtual Assistants to join our multi-VA team. We serve clients in all areas. A sampling of our clients include: coaches, a software company, a celebrity psychic, a wedding planner, a dance school, a lawyer, a luxury car accessories store, an author, an artist, a beauty company, an architect and a nutritionist. We support our clients in all areas including Marketing, Web Design, Social Media and more. We don’t do this work alone. This position is for an experienced Virtual Assistant that specializes in graphic design and creative work.
Here’s how you know if this position has your name written all over it:
- You’re what we call an “over-deliverer”
- You thrive on supporting and delighting customers in a virtual environment
- You understand and have experience with billing and task management systems like Teamwork PM
- You have the ability to make clients feel happy, motivated and clear
- You’re fun, confident and well-mannered
- When you don’t know something, you are resourceful and find solutions
- You’re compelling, have good grammar and pride yourself on your written communications
- You love, love, love details
- You are organized and crazy about processes (and patient with people who are neither of these things)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator and other software programs; knowledge of social media advertising platforms a plus
- Experience designing and publishing compelling, consistent creative assets for all digital platforms (online store/display ads/mobile/blog/SM graphics)
- Experience using digital marketing to drive online engagement and sale
- Strong design skills as demonstrated by a portfolio with premium brand sensibility
- Experience working virtually for multiple clients in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass a background check
Please apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- How does your background and experience fit the requirements of this role? (Complete list of past work)
- Why does this opportunity excite you? What would make it worthwhile for you to work with us?
- Share up to 3 examples of past client experiences that demonstrate how you can shine in the role.
- What energizes you about client service?
Please include a brief paragraph about why you’d like to work for Virtual Assist USA as well as an example of what you would bring to the table as a member of the team. (This can be a graphic design tip/improvement that you would implement or a strength that you possess that could benefit the business.)
Please share a resume and online portfolio, as well.
Virtual Assist USA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Virtual Assist USA complies with applicable Pennsylvania and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.