Many entrepreneurs are reluctant to take the action needed to start working with a team. They’re afraid that hiring a full-time, in-office assistant is the only option – which scares them because they worry about workman’s compensation, taxes, benefits, space, equipment, training. They don’t realize that’s not their only option – and most times, it’s not even the best option.
Entrepreneurs don’t in-person assistants because they fear:
- It’s going to take months and months to find the perfect candidate
- Additional costs like benefits, workman’s compensation, employee taxes and more – reducing the margin for growth
- That they won’t have enough work to keep someone busy 40 hours a week, yet they’ll have to pay for that
- The process of hiring, firing and training
It’s quite the opposite when you hire virtual assistants, administrative consultants or otherwise outsource their business services, because:
- It’s easier than ever to do a Google search for the best virtual assistant companies and vet them based on testimonials and reviews, plus outside sources like blogs
- Companies simplify invoicing and rates by providing one flat, all-encompassing fee for service that makes it simple to budget
- Virtual Assistants work only when you need them and when you want them – meaning if you only need 4 hours of service on Tuesday, you only pay for 4 hours
- Virtual Assistants ramp up quickly because this is what they’re used to – many companies have simplified on-boarding processes that can get you started in 1 day or less.
Is it time for you to hire a Virtual Assistant company?